EASL Consortium on Regenerative Hepatology - Albert Geerts Fellowship 2021
The EASL Consortium on Regenerative Hepatology is now offering one Albert Geerts 1-year postdoctoral fellowship for young researchers interested in the field of Regenerative Hepatology. This fellowship is open for applicants which are already members of the consortium and their goal is to foster collaborative projects between at least two laboratories, to strengthen the collaboration within the consortium.
The received proposals will be reviewed internally avoiding conflicts of interest and, if necessary, by external reviewers.
The fellowships will support one 1-year contract for €36.000 for salary and €4.000 for travel and lodging expenses to work in a collaborating laboratory of the consortium.
Applications will open on July 5th with a 60-day application deadline in order to have a decision by November-December.
Applications must include the following:-
– Updated CV and a detailed presentation letter of the candidate
– Collaborative project outline (max 5 pages):
- State of the art (max 200 words)
- General and Specific Aims
- Expected Results and Impact
- Short Description of the Collaborative Plan Between Groups
- Future Plans for Grant Application
– Letters from the supervisors (from each center where the candidate will be working)
Call Open: July 5th 2021
Deadline: September 5th 2021